In tune with the broad development agenda, Government has decided to launch a people centered development and welfare programme “Janmabhoomi–Maa Vooru”. The programme will be conducted in campaign mode wherein two teams, each consisting of public representatives, government functionaries and representatives of community based organizations, will visit one Gram Panchayats (GP) each per day for the duration of the programme. Similar teams would also visit the Municipal Wards during the programme period.
The thrust area of “Janmabhoomi–Maa Vooru”will be as follows.
- Pensions - Adhaar compliant enhanced pension distribution- including distribution of new pensions
- Health camps – Primary health check up and referral
- Veterinary camps – Health check up, vaccination and referral
- Sensitizing people through Five Campaigns
- Pedarikam pai Gelupu
- b) Badi Pilustondi
- c) Polam Pilustondi
- d) Neeru-Chettu
- e) Swatcha Andhra
- f) Sensitization on Primary, Social Empowerment, Knowledge/Skill Development and Urban Mission as part of Micro Planning.
- g) Preparation of vision and action plan of GP/ Ward and collection of related information